- Harness the collective strength of the Wider South East Partners to make the case for strategic infrastructure investment and progress identified schemes of mutual benefit.
- Support our members and their partner organisations, particularly those involved in Sub-National Transport Bodies (STBs), secure essential investment in strategic transport corridors.
- Support our members to deliver the aims and objectives outlined in the East of England Growth and Prosperity Motion.
- Support our members with meeting new and existing housing pressures and tackling barriers to housing growth.
- Ensure that our members and their partners have a strong voice in the development of the London Plan.
- Health & Social Care6th July 2020
POSTPONED: Better Housing Choices for Older People, and People Who Need SupportHousing, Planning and Social Services authorities are addressing the requirements for growth and...Read more
- Resource Management20th March 2020
EELGA Response to COVID-19As we move into unprecedented times, we wanted to share with you and...Read more
- Economic Growth and Infrastructure4th June 2020
Next Steps for Transport East: A 100-Day Planthe partnership, comprising local authorities, LEPs, business groups, Highways England, and Network Rail,...Read more
- Economic Growth and Infrastructure, Resource Management, Workforce Development4th June 2020
The East of England’s Potential Response to ‘The Great Recovery’Cllr Linda Haysey, Chair of the East of England Infrastructure and Growth Panel,...Read more
- SMP4th June 2020
The Strategic Migration PartnershipThe SMP team are closely involved in regional and national discussions about future...Read more