- Harness the collective strength of the Wider South East Partners to make the case for strategic infrastructure investment and progress identified schemes of mutual benefit.
- Support our members and their partner organisations, particularly those involved in Sub-National Transport Bodies (STBs), secure essential investment in strategic transport corridors.
- Support our members to deliver the aims and objectives outlined in the East of England Growth and Prosperity Motion.
- Support our members with meeting new and existing housing pressures and tackling barriers to housing growth.
- Ensure that our members and their partners have a strong voice in the development of the London Plan.
- Health & Social Care6th July 2020
Better Housing Choices for Older People, and People Who Need SupportHousing, Planning and Social Services authorities are addressing the requirements for growth and...Read more
- Resource Management20th March 2020
EELGA Response to COVID-19As we move into unprecedented times, we wanted to share with you and...Read more
- Employer’s Services, Workforce Development3rd April 2020
ILM 5 Concludes Successfully Despite Covid-19 RestrictionsThe day went exceptionally well with delegates reporting that it had exceeded their...Read more
- 1st April 2020
Self-isolation as a council leader during CoronavirusLinda Haysey, leader of East Hertfordshire District Council, who is now two weeks...Read more