This programme provides enhanced support in key areas focused on helping local authorities to develop their management processes and resources to meet the challenges of the post- Covid-19 era.
Delivered by experienced EELGA associates, their strategic skills and insight will provide valuable input to all our member councils’ leaders in achieving a successful and purposeful Covid recovery.
The new programme will support Councils in these key areas:
- Commercialisation: Defining, setting and achieving commercial goals and ambitions to optimise performance in a post-Covid world.
- Asset Management: Reviewing current assets and optimising the performance of property teams, supporting and enhancing the evaluation of town centres and the regeneration of the high street.
- Organisational Development: Providing councils with a holistic view of their organisations, looking at the development and change of culture, values and behaviours needed to cope in the post-Covid world. This programme is tailored to meet the specific needs of each council and the outcomes they desire.
- Digital Transformation: Focusing on the utilisation of available and emerging technologies to create a practical and adaptable IT strategy, designed to ensure that councils can successfully deliver vital public services.
- CEX Appraisal: Our facilitated Chief Executive appraisal service is tailored to your needs and designed to support the annual conversation about performance and targets.
- LATCo: Helping your council to review, restructure and refocus the commercial activity of your trading company/s.
- Green/Sustainability Support: Climate change is a real threat facing us all. With our support, we can help our members transform commitments into action and drive strategies into transformative projects to achieve long term sustainability goals.
- Senior Executive Recruitment: Helping you design and implement a meaningful recruitment campaign. We are dedicated to supporting our members find the right candidate for them.
- Health and Care: Working with leadership teams, key service areas, and service users across organisational boundaries to improve health and care outcomes and transform service design and delivery.