Jobs in Local Government in the East of England
HR Advisor (Transformation) with the Employer Services team at EELGA
Duration: Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Starting: Ideally mid-May 2023
Hours: Flexible, up to 30 hours per week (open to discussion)
Remuneration: Up to £37,000 per annum (pro-rata)
We will assess applications as they come in, therefore this vacancy will remain open until filled.
Can you cover Carly’s role in our team for around 12 months?
- Great regional role opportunity to work alongside our 50 councils in the East of England.
- Develop your skills beyond the requirements of an internal HR team.
- We encourage applications from candidates with an understanding of local government national terms and conditions of employment.
- Flexible opportunity – can be offered on a secondment basis from any council (we work from home so location is not a key factor). Can be part-time and/or on a shared basis (for example: 2 days in your own council and 3 days with the East of England LGA (EELGA)).
- Fantastic and high performing Employer Services team – offering trust, autonomy, opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge, fun and laughter (and of course a salary of up to £37K (pro-rata)).
You can discover more about the role in the job description and person specification: JD and Person Specification – HR Advisor (Transformation)
Click here to hear Emma from the team tell you more about the role on LinkedIn!
Here's the team at one of our invigorating and motivating away days (we always choose venues with delicious food!):
Interested? We’d love you to email us in the first instance at [email protected] – telling us how awesome you are and a little bit around how you meet the job description and person spec for the role. We welcome any questions you may have and we are happy to have a confidential, informal chat with you in the first instance if you would like to speak with us before applying.
SMP Business Manager
Every person is unique and so is this job working for the Strategic Migration Partnership (SMP). We believe in being inclusive, we have wellbeing and inclusivity champions, we support people to grow within the organisation, in the community and in local government.
Help the SMP achieve its key purposes through great management practices, work on budget planning, project management, business continuity and line management.
To find out more details about working with us and how to apply, please do take a look at our recruitment pack Recruitment Pack.
For information about the job, please follow this link to the job description and person specification: JD SMP Business Manager
You can expect to work in an agile manner as we blend home, office and partner premises working for this role.
Applications close mid-day on 11 April 2023
Hours: 37 per week
Interviews will be held on the 19 and 20 April 2023
For an informal conversation about the role please contact:
Lucy Ashwell [email protected]
Gosia Strona [email protected]
If you would like to advertise a vacancy here, then please contact us and one of our team will get back to you.