- Deliver guidance and advice on strategic HR and employment issues.
- Encourage and support the best use of the Apprenticeship Levy to help authorities to attract and build their future workforce.
- Develop a coordinated approach to tackling skills shortages in priority areas.
- Support constructive relationships with regional trade union bodies and influence national terms and conditions.
- Health & Social Care6th July 2020
POSTPONED: Better Housing Choices for Older People, and People Who Need SupportHousing, Planning and Social Services authorities are addressing the requirements for growth and...Read more
- 20th April 2020
Virtual Council MeetingsIn these unprecedented times it is important for councils to be able to...Read more
- 1st April 2020
Self-isolation as a council leader during CoronavirusLinda Haysey, leader of East Hertfordshire District Council, who is now two weeks...Read more
- Economic Growth and Infrastructure, Resource Management6th November 2019
Are You Leading on Climate Change in Your Authority? We Need Your Help30 of the 50 local authorities in the East of England have now...Read more