- Support partners in understanding and navigating the local impact of the Brexit process, including gaining clarity on the future of EU funding and implications for the workforce.
- Engage with the Government to highlight East of England priority issues arising from Brexit such as the impact on our many “ports of entry” from a changed trading and customs regime.
- Continue our role as the host of the regional Strategic Migration Partnership and to use their knowledge and strength in this area to support our members.
- Health & Social Care6th July 2020
POSTPONED: Better Housing Choices for Older People, and People Who Need SupportHousing, Planning and Social Services authorities are addressing the requirements for growth and...Read more
- 20th April 2020
Virtual Council MeetingsIn these unprecedented times it is important for councils to be able to...Read more
- 1st April 2020
Self-isolation as a council leader during CoronavirusLinda Haysey, leader of East Hertfordshire District Council, who is now two weeks...Read more
- Economic Growth and Infrastructure, Resource Management6th November 2019
Are You Leading on Climate Change in Your Authority? We Need Your Help30 of the 50 local authorities in the East of England have now...Read more