- Provide councils, through their political leadership, the opportunity to debate and address the common challenges in delivering effective adults and children’s social care services in the East.
- Enable councils to share learning and best practice in health and social care integration and innovation within the region and more widely.
- Work alongside our partners the national LGA, ADASS and the Children’s Services Improvement Programme to tackle the funding pressures facing adults and children’s social care as one of the biggest challenges facing local government.
- Support collaboration at a local, regional and national level to give councils in the East a collective voice on important policy areas.
- Health & Social Care6th July 2020
Better Housing Choices for Older People, and People Who Need SupportHousing, Planning and Social Services authorities are addressing the requirements for growth and...Read more
- Resource Management20th March 2020
EELGA Response to COVID-19As we move into unprecedented times, we wanted to share with you and...Read more
- Employer’s Services, Workforce Development3rd April 2020
ILM 5 Concludes Successfully Despite Covid-19 RestrictionsThe day went exceptionally well with delegates reporting that it had exceeded their...Read more
- 1st April 2020
Self-isolation as a council leader during CoronavirusLinda Haysey, leader of East Hertfordshire District Council, who is now two weeks...Read more