The Voice of the Customer workshop provides training on how you can continue to engage with and provide excellence in your customer service in the unique and challenging times of COVID-19. It explores the need to involve the customer in service and organisational design. This workshop involves understanding who the customer is, how to engage with and capture customer requirements, and how to effectively manage effective communications with customers. By attending this workshop, the participant will gain a working knowledge of the importance of engagement, communication and building working relationships with customers. The workshop contains the following 5 modules:
- Module 1: The Customer – what do we mean by customer service, and who is the customer and what are the benefits associated with the delivery of excellent customer service?
- Module 2: Satisfaction and the Customer – focusing on the Voice of the Customer (VOC), and exploring how we capture the customers’ needs and expectations and understand their issues or concerns.
- Module 3: Failure Demand – how we address the challenges of ‘failure demand’ whereby customers make increased demands on the service unnecessarily because the service they receive is deemed ineffective.
- Module 4: Delivering Service Excellence – how we can deliver a measurable Quality Service to our customers.
- Module 5: Managing Customer Expectations – how we can ensure our operating environment supports high performance with regards to customer service.
Facilitator: David Leask, NEREO.
Audience: Officers from our member authorities across the East of England region.
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any technical difficulties when trying to book a place, this could be because our online payment system is not supported by Internet Explorer. Please check the web browser you are using.
If you have any queries email email@example.com