Leading and Supporting Change is a half-day workshop to develop your understanding of the methodologies and practical tools and techniques for managing the process of change with particular focus on the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19. This workshop will provide participants with the knowledge, understanding and tools that will help them in a Change environment. This workshop consists of the following 6 modules:
- Module 1: What do we mean by change – the importance of change and transformation, how and why we need to effectively manage change, and why it doesn’t always go to plan.
- Module 2: Lewins Three Step Change Model in Making change work – how we can apply best practice models in order to enable successful change.
- Module 3: The Change Curve – navigating through the change process to support and assist our teams and people.
- Module 4: Change and resilience – why we need to be resilient in times of change, and how developing resilience in our workforce is a vital part of the transformation journey.
- Module 5: Leading in VUCA times – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. This module explores how change impacts upon a typical command and control working environment.
- Module 6: Visioning – painting a positive picture of the future and how to identify shared outcomes for a future state.
Facilitator: David Leask, NEREO.
Audience: Officers from our member authorities across the East of England region.
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any technical difficulties when trying to book a place, this could be because our online payment system is not supported by Internet Explorer. Please check the web browser you are using.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org