This workshop examines how the effective management and motivation of remote working teams in these unique and challenging times of COVID-19 is fundamental to continued organisational success.
- Module 1: Ground Rules for Effective Communication – why we need to effectively communicate within the remote working environment in these unique and challenging times of COVID-19. This section examines the need to move away from managing by presence to managing by outcome, and make effective communication everyone’s responsibility
- Module 2: Building and Maintaining Positivity in the Workplace – Ensuring staff members remain positive and focused in the remote workplace environment by employing positive practical solutions. Positivity in the workplace significantly increases the team’s ability to deal with the challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Module 3: Goal setting and Routine – This section examines providing effective direction on workload planning and prioritisation, managing our workloads in the remote working environment, and effectively focusing on getting key tasks completed in a planned way in the remote environment. This section also explores how to use your time to the best advantage and how to avoid fatigue and burnout.
- Module 4: Maintaining Team Cohesiveness – This section examines the ways in which we can maintain team cohesiveness, particularly over the long term, when leading a remote working team.
- Module 5: Dealing With Organisational Change as a result of COVID 19 Module – This section explores the COVID-19 challenges we currently face in the new working environment, and how we can build our individual resilience and teaks resilience in times of change.
- Module 6: Emotional Wellbeing in the COVID-19 Workplace – How guaranteeing the emotional wellbeing of our workforce is vital in the new working environment, through the application of local authority best practice employee assessments, risk assessments and appraisal and development templates and guidance.
Facilitator: David Leask, NEREO.
Audience: Elected Members from our member authorities across the East of England region.
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any technical difficulties when trying to book a place, this could be because our online payment system is not supported by Internet Explorer. Please check the web browser you are using.
If you have any queries email email@example.com
9th February 2023
Member Development Programme 2022: Public SpeakingThis workshop is aimed at Elected Members from member councils of the East...Read more
19th January 2023
Member Development Programme 2022: Engaging Young PeopleThis workshop is aimed at Elected Members from member councils of the East...Read more
6th December 2022
Member Development Programme 2022: Time ManagementThis workshop is aimed at Elected Members from member councils of the East...Read more