Looking to the Future in East Suffolk
To wrap up the 5 day virtual event participants will reflect on the key outcomes of the sessions so far and then look to the future by focussing on the potential Social, Economic and Environmental Impacts of Covid-19 in East Suffolk.
- Welcome and summary of the week by Steve Gallant, Chair of the Community Partnership Board and Leader East Suffolk Council.
- Presentation about the potential impacts of Covid-19 on East Suffolk people and places. By Nicole Rickard Head of Communities, East Suffolk Council and NHS Norfolk & Waveney / Ipswich & East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Groups.
The presentation will be structured around the following themes:
- Population and Deprivation
- Health and Wellbeing
- Employment and Economy
- Housing and Welfare Support
- Communities and Inequality
- Q&A session.
This is part of the East Suffolk Community Partnership Annual Forum – 5 Day Virtual Programme. For further information please click here
If you have any queries please contact Jayne Cole, Events Co-Ordinator, East of England LGA, email: email@example.com tel: 07500 769751
9th February 2023
Member Development Programme 2022: Public SpeakingThis workshop is aimed at Elected Members from member councils of the East...Read more
Employer Services25th January 2023
An Introduction for HR Leads New to Local GovernmentThis session has been designed for recently appointed Heads of HR/HR leads within...Read more
19th January 2023
Member Development Programme 2022: Engaging Young PeopleThis workshop is aimed at Elected Members from member councils of the East...Read more