Looking to the Future in East Suffolk
To wrap up the 5 day virtual event participants will reflect on the key outcomes of the sessions so far and then look to the future by focussing on the potential Social, Economic and Environmental Impacts of Covid-19 in East Suffolk.
- Welcome and summary of the week by Steve Gallant, Chair of the Community Partnership Board and Leader East Suffolk Council.
- Presentation about the potential impacts of Covid-19 on East Suffolk people and places. By Nicole Rickard Head of Communities, East Suffolk Council and NHS Norfolk & Waveney / Ipswich & East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Groups.
The presentation will be structured around the following themes:
- Population and Deprivation
- Health and Wellbeing
- Employment and Economy
- Housing and Welfare Support
- Communities and Inequality
- Q&A session.
This is part of the East Suffolk Community Partnership Annual Forum – 5 Day Virtual Programme. For further information please click here
If you have any queries please contact Jayne Cole, Events Co-Ordinator, East of England LGA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 07500 769751