EELGA launches The Cultural Awareness Hub
EELGA is delighted to launch The Cultural Awareness Hub – a national service to help organisations understand, respect and serve all communities.
It brings together experts across numerous fields to provide bespoke training packages to equip professionals with the skills and knowledge to provide personalise care.
Led by Rachel Heathcock, The Cultural Awareness Hub is available for organisations working with and supporting the public across the country.
Training offered includes:
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
To find out more about the services available, visit The Cultural Awareness Hub.
A number of our trainers are hosting taster sessions in the coming weeks, please see below for more information:
- Friday 10th November The Cultural Awareness Hub Taster Session – Common Myths Surrounding Mental Illness & Its Diagnosis – EELGA SMP
- Tuesday 14th November The Cultural Awareness Hub Taster Session – LGBTQ+ Communities – EELGA SMP
- Tuesday 21st November The Cultural Awareness Hub Taster Session – Understanding Death and Bereavement in Different Communities – EELGA SMP
- Friday 24th November Taster Session – People Seeking Asylum – EELGA SMP
- Monday 27th November Taster Session – Neurodiversity in the Workplace – EELGA SMP
- Tuesday 28th November The Cultural Awareness Hub Taster Sessions: Working with Roma Communities – EELGA SMP