- Harness the collective strength of the Wider South East Partners to make the case for strategic infrastructure investment and progress identified schemes of mutual benefit.
- Support our members and their partner organisations, particularly those involved in Sub-National Transport Bodies (STBs), secure essential investment in strategic transport corridors.
- Support our members to deliver the aims and objectives outlined in the East of England Growth and Prosperity Motion.
- Support our members with meeting new and existing housing pressures and tackling barriers to housing growth.
- Ensure that our members and their partners have a strong voice in the development of the London Plan.
9th December 2021
East of England Carers EventWorking Together to Care in the East of EnglandRead more
Health & Social Care7th October 2021
Polish Migrants Experience of Neonatal and Maternity Care in the UKThis workshop is aimed at Neonatal, Maternity, MVP and Perinatal Mental Health staff...Read more
19th October 2021
East of England APPG and EELGA Parliamentary ReceptionThe East of England – An Engine for the Nation’s Green RecoveryRead more
Resource Management20th March 2020
EELGA Response to COVID-19As we move into unprecedented times, we wanted to share with you and...Read more
20th October 2021
Achieving Sustainable and Inclusive Growth: The East of England OfferLaunching our joint report with the East of England All Party Parliamentary GroupRead more
18th October 2021
Chair of The East of England LGA Pays Tribute to Sir David Amess MPRead more
15th October 2021
Black History Month 2021A hub of educational resourcesRead more