Our Talent Bank enables local authorities to draw upon specialist expertise from a pool of quality associates. This is a paid-for service with Associates provided on a flexible day-to-day rate, or project package basis.
We are currently providing an in-depth specialist service in areas which compliment our core offer and are a priority to our local authorities.
Current Service Areas
- Asset Management Support - We provide an asset management service designed to help authorities optimise their occupation and use of property assets to maximise financial and service benefits. We can support and advise authorities in a variety of ways.
- Commercialising Public Services - We can support councils to navigate to the legal options they currently have for generating income through trading and charging as well as support them to develop and implement these new models of working.
- Environment Services - Building upon the success of our route optimisation programme, we can support authorities in delivering a waste efficiency and service re-design programme.
- Housing Support Services - The Housing Support Service is available to local authorities and housing providers to address the range of challenges that they face.
- Human Resources (HR) and Organisational Development (OD) Services - We can provide direct delivery of HR and OD Services and support on-site to individual local authorities.
- Procurement - We can provide a range of support to help you in this area including our well-respected training programme and our "Procurement Challenge" process.
What you can expect from Talent Bank
- We have a unique position within the sector as a politically-led organisation.
- We have an extensive network of contacts and relationships with proven high quality associates.
- We have a deep knowledge of the region, sector and professional disciplines, as well as insight and understanding of the current and future issues, challenges and opportunities facing the sector.
- We have a proven track record for delivering positive outcomes that are carefully tested and vetted.
- We provide ongoing re-investment to support the funding of future programmes within the sector.
To use this service please complete an assignment form
or to find out more, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01284 758300.